program summer 2022
- Sunrise hike in Vals
Some things are worth an early rise, even on holiday. You will be rewarded with the unique experience of an Alpine sunrise.
- Discovering woods and pastures in Rodeneck
Ringed trees, herbs, fun facts and quaint Alpine huts. At lunchtime, you have the opportunity to dine on an Alpine pasture.
- Alpine huts tour in Terenten.
This medium-difficulty circular hike takes you across green meadows, past pine trees and blossoming alpine roses, from one hut to the next. Enjoy the fantastic open views along the way!
- Taster rafting tour
Perfect for families and beginners who want to combine fun and adventure.
- Llama excursion for the whole family
Trek around a mountain farm with llamas, including a traditional South Tyrolean snack.
- Guided tour to the Hinterwalderhof farm in Meransen
This farm tour is a great opportunity to explore rural life in South Tyrol and learn all about the animals living on the farm.
- “From grain to bread” family excursion in Terenten
This excursion is a great opportunity to learn all about the life of mountain farmers. After a walk to the farm, you can try some freshly baked typical farmer’s bread. The hike will then resume and lead you to the mills’ valley in Terenten, where you can see a collection of ancient grain mills as well as the exciting earth pyramids.
- Family hike to the legendary stone of Terenten
Dress your kids up as witches and devils, and start off together on this easy hike. The forest path leads to a huge boulder in the middle of a clearing. How exactly this mysterious stone got here is something you will learn from our hiking guide.
- River-crossing family hike in Terenten
This child-friendly walk leads to the river in the Winnebachtal valley. On arrival, children and adults can try to cross the stream with the help of a rope and a slackline. This is followed by a picnic in the woods.
- The world of ants and bees
This excursion starts from Vintl and leads into the Weitental, where you can learn interesting facts about ants and bees and their importance along the way. The experience includes a visit to a beekeeper.
- Let’s build an insects’ hotel
Can you imagine a wood or a meadow without the cheerful buzzing of busy insects? Our expert will help you to build a hotel for these lovely creatures.
- Horse-drawn carriage ride in Meransen
An experience for the whole family.
- Llama and Alpaca trekking in Meransen
The unforgettable family experience with the 14 llamas and alpacas from the Hinterwalderhof.
- Meeting the animals at the mountain farm (5–9 years)
During the farm visit, kids have the chance to get to know the resident donkeys, chicken, cats, calves and bunnies. A real treat for the little ones!
- Krixly Kraxly (5–9 years)
Taster course for aspiring mountaineers. Kids will try their hand at climbing under the expert supervision of our alpine guides.
- Kletterhetz (10–14 years)
High ropes course with a 12-metres high climbing wall for budding climbers wishing to learn the basics.
- Guided electric bike tour in the Eisacktal valley, incl. riding technique taster lesson
Our guides will offer you a short introduction to bike riding technique before taking you on a tour to Natz, Schabs and Neustift that will lead you through apple orchards and vineyards.
- Guided electric bike tour to the Biathlon centre in Antholz and the Antholzer lake
Tour into the Antholz valley to the renowned Südtirol Arena. You will have the chance to visit the stadium and learn interesting facts about this future Olympic venue and the sport of biathlon
- Guided electric bike tour along the Chestnut Trail
The tour will take you to the bishopric town of Brixen, to the artists’ town of Klausen and then along the Chestnut Trail back to Mühlbach.
- Bike & Hike – Sunrise tour
A sunrise excursion is always a great experience… but have you ever made one by bike? Rest assured: this electric bike tour will be a memorable one.
- Sightseeing in a different way - easy E-bike tour
Discover the top sights by bike.
- Guided tours of the Mühlbacher Klause
The ruins were once a customs post and hunting seat, as well as the backdrop for the German Peasant’s war in 1526 and the Tyrolean Rebellion of 1809.
- Old Castles & New Wines - Visit to the Vineyard & Organic Farm
A local winegrower will be showing you around his vineyard and illustrating his alternative methods for cultivating grapes and ancient apple varieties.
- Hike to the Pfunders mountain farms
The green Pfunders Valley boasts well-preserved historical farms, traditional craftsmanship and stunning landscapes.
- Bunkers and cool stories – historical hike in Spinges
We will meet up in the centre of Spinges and start our hike to the Opera 24 bunker. On our way there, we will have the chance to learn intriguing details about the builder of the Holy Sepulchre Chapel (1685) and the historical and artistic heritage of the local parish church and its small museum.
- Wild herbs & Healing potions in Natz
Rediscovering ancient herbal knowledge.
- Climbing in the Dolomites
Diverse via ferratas on Mt. Rosengarten and the Three Peaks are waiting for you!
- Circular tour of the Marblsee and Wildersee Alpine lakes (2,532m)
This fantastic Alpine excursion of medium difficulty will take you from Fane Alm (1,700m) to Aschila Alm and Marblsee lake (2,250m) and on to Wildersee lake. Return to Fane Alm via Labiseben Alm and Valler Schramme gorge. Good physical condition, adequate equipment and sufficient provisions are required.+
- Summer in the mountains with Kneipp in Meransen
A pleasurable circular hike to the Kneipp course in the Altfasstal valley with stations along the way.
- Outdoor yoga class in Terenten
This yoga class will include posture, mobilisation and functional strengthening exercises – with the added benefit of the softness and scents of the earth increasing our well-being. Movement and breathing combine into a flowing, rejuvenating experience.