WEEKLY PROGRAMME IN THE GITSCHBERG JOCHTAL SKI REGION 2021/22
- Guided snowshoe hikes in Meransen, Rodeneck, Terenten and Vals
Well equipped you can walk through snowy valleys, mountain pastures or fair winter forests. You can discover the beautiful winter landscape choosing your own track. Snow shoes are suitable for (almost) anyone and any age group. Experience this special way of walking.
- Ski mountaineering with our mountain guide
- Night ski tour to the Gitschhütte hut
mountain hut open until 10 pm
- Sellaronda – guided ski tour.
The unique “Sellaronda” ski tour runs over the four Dolomite passes around the Sella massif.
- Guided torchlight hike at the Großberghütte hut in Meransen, Altfasstal
- Llama and Alpaca trekking in Meransen
The unforgettable family experience with the 14 llamas and alpacas from the Hinterwalderhof.
- Horse-drawn carriage ride in Meransen
- Visit to the Gatscher cheese dairy farm
Everything from forage cultivation to rearing calves and from livestock husbandry to delicious dairy products like yogurt, butter and cheese.
- Full Moon Dinner on the Rodenecker Lüsner Alp
Guided night walk to the Oberhauser hut an Roner hut with a special dinner.